As of today, NuBlue are happy to announce the availability of the Parallels Plesk 11 hosting control panel when purchasing a VPS or Dedicated Server.
NuBlue has been rigorously testing the panel since we got our hands on the Parallels partner preview release. We are really impressed and hope our customers will be too!
The main highlights of Plesk 11 hosting control panel are as follows:
- Improved web server performance with nginx and apache
- The highly acclaimed Postfix Mail Server as the default e-mail server
- SNI support allowing for multiple SSL certificates on a single IP address
- A smooth, fast and intuitive interface
- A low memory footprint (important for VPS containers)
- Improved Password Security (and the ability to set your own password rules)
- Easier website duplication/cloning for creation of development urls
- Role-based application access, to easily limit access to specific parts of the panel to those who need it
- The superb Installatron application installer as standard
- Our own custom NuBlue nginx reverse proxy configuration for enhanced performance
- PHP 5.3
- MySQL 5.1
- CentOS 6
Our new VPS and Dedicated Server offerings advance NuBlue’s progress towards providing IPv6 hosting. IPv6 technology is integrated into every NuBlue VPS and Dedicated Server running Plesk 11.
To order a Plesk 11 VPS simply choose the ‘Plesk 11′ option under “Plesk Control Panel Version” when you select the addon features for your VPS in the shopping cart, or request it as part of your dedicated server order.
Plesk 11 is a great option for those who want to utilise cutting edge, performance hosting technologies. We think it’s a great step forward if you want to be ahead of the game!
Don’t worry if you’re not an early adopter, Plesk 9 is still available as the default panel choice when ordering our VPS or Dedicated Servers.