Web Hosting Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Your business website is crucial. We get that. Downtime and disruption are bad for business, and you want confidence that your chosen hosting provider is taking their responsibility to your business seriously. The Nublue SLA has been designed to give you peace of mind. To tell you what you can expect from our team and what we’ll do to make things right if they ever go wrong. Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) covers the various components that keep your site up, running and safe.
For our customers the Nublue SLA is a contract between you, and Nublue. It outlines our responsibilities to you and the compensation we will provide if those responsibilities are not met.
- 100% Uptime Guarantee. We will keep your server(s) online at all times, excluding scheduled maintenance or conditions beyond our reasonable control as per our terms and conditions.
- We will respond to any emails we receive to our standard support channels within 3 hours of an email being sent to Nublue during our core office hours, and within 1 business day for emails that arrive outside of office hours.
- We will monitor all our servers 24 hours a day as standard and our Systems Administrators will respond to any alerts from these systems.
- We will backup your website once every 24 hours and hold backups for up to 10 days for as long as you are a Nublue customer.
- We will replace any faulty hardware within 24 hours. Where this is not possible we will migrate clients using that hardware onto alternatives.
If we fail to deliver on our 100% uptime promise we will credit your account with 10% of your equivalent monthly fee, for every full 30 minutes of downtime, up to a maximum amount of your equivalent monthly fee. In order to make a claim on our SLA, please contact our team with details, and we will investigate (verified by our logs and monitoring) your claim for you.
We would like to think that we always get it right, but unfortunately there are times when you may feel we have got it wrong. Valid feedback from our customers is an essential part of continuing to improve our services and maintain our high standards.
We take all complaints and disputes very seriously and ensure that lessons are learned where applicable. If, unfortunately, you wish to make a complaint or raise a dispute with us, please submit an email to our support team – including as much detail as possible about your issue. We will acknowledge your email within 1 business day, and aim to resolve any issues within 5 business days.